Quality Control/Assurance Process
At Tech Line, quality is not only a mindset, but also a formalized system. Through strict documentation and procedures, our staff maintains control of quality throughout every step of production.The quality control process is divided into three separate processes, ensuring that specialized expertise is applied to each stage of our operation. This system also provides the redundancy necessary to prevent any quality problem from evading detection.
Incoming Quality Control
It is the job of the Incoming Quality Control process to conduct inspections and handle quality issues before the assembly process starts
Perform approved vendor list check:
- Evaluate supplier quality records
- Perform sampling of incoming materials based on the applied standard;
- Perform dimension, visual and functional inspection of material samples;
- Monitor quality control chart of inspected properties and alert engineering staff of significant deviations;
- Continuously enhance the Incoming Quality Control process.
In-Process Quality Control
At Tech Line, In-Process Quality Control governs our quality systems during product realization and assembly process in order to detect and handle any problems that may arise during manufacturing.
Specific tasks of In-Process Quality Control include:
- Perform inspections on product and in-process materials according to standards specifications;
- Conduct in-line automated and manual inspections.
- Apply first-article inspection after process setup;
- Utilize statistical control techniques and watch for significant deviations;
- Perform in-process audits to ensure processes are up to standard, and to identify factors needing improvement.
Outgoing Quality Assurance
Outgoing Quality Assurance is the last process before products were delivered to customers as finished product, and hence is very important to ensuring that the supplied product is defect-free.
Specific tasks of Outgoing Quality Assurance include:
- Perform visual and functional inspection;
- Verify first-article inspection;
- Repeat approved vendor checklist;;
- Apply sampling based on the customer specification;
- Conduct reliability testing